34. Everything has been figured out, except how to live. Jean-Paul Sarte
33. The best way to predict the future is to invent is. Alan Kay.
32. Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you. Carl Gustav Jung
31. Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship. Sharon Stone.
30. Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required. Sir Winston Churchill
29. He who has a ‘why’ to live, can bear with almost any ‘how’. Friedrich Nietzsche
28. Woman was God’s second mistake. Friedrich Nietzsche
27. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get his pants on. Sir Winston Churchill
26. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein.
25. Well-timed silence has more eloquence than speech. Martin Fraquhar Tupper
24. The stupid neither forgive not forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget. Thomas Szasz
23. Woman was God’s second mistake. Friedrich Nietzsche
22. Silence is argument carried out by other means. Ernesto Che Guevara
21. No one can earn a million dollars honestly. William Jennings Bryan
20. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens. Jimi Hendrix
19. Your life story would not make a good book. Don’t even try. Fran Lebowitz
18. I am not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde
17. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Mahatma Gandhi
16. There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer
15. A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation. H. H. Munro
14. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pant on. Sir Winston Churchill
13. The average person thinks he isn’t. Father Larry Lorenzoni.
12. Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions. Frank Lloyd Wright.
11. When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before. Mae West
10. There are no facts, only interpretations. Friedrich Nietzsche
9. Silence is argument carried out by other means. Ernesto Che Guevara
8. Men has become the tools of their tools. Henry David Thoreau.
7. Heav’n hath no rage like love to hatred turn’d, Nor Hell a fury, like a woman scorn’d. William Congreve.
6. Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same. George Bernard Shaw.
5. You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone. Al Capone.
4. Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. Voltaire
3. The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde.
2. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. Albert Einstein
1. He that can take rest is greater than he that can take cities. – Benjamin Franklin